the judging criteria
Singers will be judged on the following:
- Stage presence and charisma
- Song choice
- Crowd response
- Singing ability
- Overall performance
The judges will do their best to judge fairly, however the judging is subjective and we expect that the high level of talent will make this difficult. Please remember that this competition is for ‘fun’ and is not to be taken too seriously.
How it Works
- You must choose four songs to sing for each round with your preferred song option at the top
- Note: depending on the number of contestants, there may not be time for you to sing all of these songs.
- Have oodles of fun!!!! 🙂
- Singers must be 18+ – please bring ID.
- No drinks or liquids allowed on stage
- Any negative behaviour in regard to the competition and/or discussions may result in the contestant being disqualified.
- Respect the karaoke DJs and their equipment
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Singers can use props on stage as long as they are safe and do not interfere with the show and stage (if unsure, please contact the five stags restaurant via email email@example.com).
The venue reserves the right to refuse service and to remove anyone from the venue.
1st Place $250 Cash + Trophy
2nd Place: $100 Cash + Trophy
3rd Place: $50 Cash + Trophy
Top 10 receive a $50 Meal Voucher
See which night you would like to attend and book a table now
Saturday 14th August – 9pm
Saturday 21st August – 9pm
Finals Party !
Saturday 28th August – 9pm
A place where the whole community can enjoy food, drink and great service. The concept is designed to serve New Zealand hunting food for everyday folk.
Location: 3/29 Huntingdon Drive, Arlington, Rangiora.
Freephone: 0800 5 STAGS or 03-313-7871
Courtesy Coach & Bookings 03-313-7871
Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday 11am » No Surcharges !